Hear from experts on the different advantages, challenges, and opportunities for solar in Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, and throughout Canada as a whole
- Competing markets: investing in Ontario vs. Alberta
- Carbon pricing: internalization of pollution costs in a unsubsidized market
- Has the FIT program hurt investor sentiment towards renewables?
- Alberta: Canada’s next solar frontier?
- How does solar compete with other renewables and conventional generation?
- What are the key drivers for competitive, low LCOE solar
- How does cost of capital, energy, construction, and equipment influence development?
- Opportunities in the Arctic: remote solar power generation